High Court of Justice – Claim No QB-2020-002631
On 4 March 2021, an injunction was made by the High Court of Justice prohibiting anyone from:
- Climbing on the roof or external structure of the shopping centre and car parks at any time;
- Climbing on lift cars at any time;
- Entering the shopping centre when it is closed; and
- Entering the shopping centre if you have been banned without the consent of the owner
Anyone in breach of the injunction will be in contempt of court and may be imprisoned, fined or have their assets seized.
Copies of the documents listed below may be viewed on this page.
- Claim Form + Particulars of Claim
- Applications dated 24 July 2020 + 25 January 2021 + 4 March 2021
- Statements dated 24 July 2020 + 25 January 2021
- Orders dated 30 July 2020 + 26 January 2021 + 4 March 2021
Copies may also be obtained from the Site Office or by contacting Stuart Wortley of Eversheds Sutherland on 0207 919 0969 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org